Daily Announcements September 17, 2014
1. Congratulations to the Soccer Team on their victory over Wisconsin Valley Lutheran on Monday night. The final score was 4-1. Arturo scored 2 goals, Juan scored 1, and Brady scored 1.
2. Attention Soccer Players – Remember to get out and sell the cranberry products for your fundraiser.
3. Do you want to improve your leadership skills and attend various activities? If so, you should join FFA! If you are interested in joining stop down in the Ag Room to see Ms. Stillman. FFA membership forms and $15.00 dues are due October 16th! (Read every other day or two days a week.)
4. FFA members and individuals interested in learning more about FFA - sign up for the Sectional Leadership Workshop. SLW is October 2 in Sauk Prairie! It is a great opportunity to learn more about FFA and make new friends. Sign up in the Ag Room by September 23. (Read two days of the week)
5. Reminder – Float building starts at 3PM tonight! Want an awesome Homecoming T-shirt? Of course you do! So we’ll see you during lunch this week. Bring $10.00 ASAP because it’s first come, first serve / cash and carry this year! Anyone wishing to bring a guest to the Homecoming Dance will need to sign-up and complete the permission form in the 7-12 office. Permission forms MUST be returned to the office by 3:00 on Thursday.
6. The PTA will once again award a cash prize to the winning class float and the winning class window.
7. Grab a camera and fanny pack…ok just the camera…tomorrow is Tourist Day.
8. The Booster Club will be serving a Steak Sandwich Dinner at the Homecoming football game on Friday night. There will also be a baked potato bar, hot dogs, popcorn, and snacks. Join us starting at 5:30 in the concession area.
9. (Read Wed)Today is SSR during Impact. Remember, no students should be in the hallways.
10. (Read Thurs) Friday is School Spirit Day! Make sure to wear your TC apparel. Go Penguins!
11. QUOTE OF THE DAY – “Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.” ~ Edgar Allan Poe
12. (Read Mon, Wed, & Fri) VIRTUE OF THE WEEK – “PERSEVERANCE”: Perseverance is being steadfast and persistent. You commit to your goals and overcome obstacles. When you persevere, you don’t give up…you keep going.