Daily Announcements October 17, 2014
1. Attention all you PINK Supporters out there! Show your support by visiting the Student Council during lunch and purchasing a bracelet, lanyard, or keychain. Pink tie-dye bracelets are $1, lanyards are $3, and keychains are $5. Get them while they last!
2. Seniors! You can sign up for the adult classes offered at Tri-County on Tuesday night from 6:00 to 7:00 PM in the high school cafeteria. Or drop off your registration in the office at anytime. Check out our brochure for classes like yoga, jewelry making or scrapbooking.
3. Any FFA members that are interested in attending the 212/360 Leadership Conference in Green Bay, November 14-15 please see Ms. Stillman by Monday October 20th!
4. (Read Tues & Thurs)Attention Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors! Do you have a little time on November 4th? Want to be a hero for someone here in central WI? Then come up to the 7-12 office and sign-up for the blood drive! They'll be taking appointments from 9AM-2PM - Save a life today!
5. (Read Mon & Wed)11th Graders – On Monday, Oct. 27th, you will have your Rewards Night at 5:00PM. Pizza, a movie, and a great time are on the agenda!
6. (Read Mon & Wed)Attention 9th Graders – Your Rewards Night will be on Tuesday, Oct. 28th at 5:00PM. Come and enjoy some great pizza and an awesome movie.
7. (Read Mon & Wed)We have about 15 extra homecoming shirts in size Medium and Large. They can be purchased in the 7-12 office for an unbelievably low price of $5 each!
8. (Read every other day or two days a week.)Do you want to improve your leadership skills and attend various activities? If so, you should join FFA! If you are interested in joining stop down in the Ag Room to see Ms. Stillman. FFA membership forms and $15.00 dues are due today!
9. (Read Wed)Today is SSR during Impact. Remember, no students should be in the hallways.
10. (Read Thurs) Friday is School Spirit Day! Make sure to wear your TC apparel. Go Penguins!
11. QUOTE OF THE DAY – “Every pro was once an amateur. Every expert was once a beginner. So dream big and start now.” ~ Unknown
12. (Read Mon, Wed, & Fri) VIRTUE OF THE WEEK – “UNITY”: Unity helps us work and live together peacefully. With unity we accomplish more together than any one of us could alone.