STAY UPDATED: Tri-County is now broadcasting updates on school-related events/news via Twitter. Please follow us at @TCPenguinNews.
SCHOOL MESSENGER CAPABILITIES EXPANDED:Recently, our school's ability to communicate with parents quickly and conveniently has increased substantially. In recent years, we have had the ability to issue mass-communication messages to parents via phone calls and emails. Having now activated the SMS (Text Messaging) capabilities of our mass-communication system, we are now able to add one more layer to our means of sharing information with parents. If you currenty do not receive these messages, but would like to, please...
TEXT "Y" OR "YES" TO 67587
NOTE: This information is also available in the link at the right side of the page titled "TC Text Messaging Opt-In."
Let us all work together to make 2016-2017 one that each and every member of our school community can be proud of!
IMPORTANT DATES February 10: Early Release (12:30) February 23: Early Release (12:30) / PK-12 Parent/Teacher Conferences (12:45-7:15) February 28: ACT Testing (11th Grade) - ATTENDANCE IMPORTANT!
March 1: ACT WorkKeys Testing (11th Grade) - ATTENDANCE IMPORTANT!
March 28: Last Day of Quarter 3 March 29:First Day of Quarter 4 April 7 & 8: Middle School Play (7:00; Lecture Hall) April 10-13: Forward Exam Week (7th, 8th, 10th Grades) - ATTENDANCE IMPORTANT! April 14-17: NO SCHOOL April 22: Prom (8:00-12:00; High School Gym) April 24-28:ACT Aspire Testing Week (9th, 10th Grades) - ATTENDANCE IMPORTANT! May 1-10: Various AP Exams May 5: Early Release (12:30) May 17: Scholarship Night (6:30; Lecture Hall) May 23: 9-12 Awards & Recognition Ceremony (10:15; Lecture Hall) May 25: LAST DAY FOR SENIORS! May 26: Graduation (7:00; High School Gym) May 31: 7-8 Awards & Recognition Ceremony (1:00; Lecture Hall) June 2: Early Release (12:30) / Last Day of Quarter 4/Semester 2
ICE CASTLES - WHAT A BLAST!
On Monday, February 6, a big group of our 7th and 8th grade students earned the opportunity to take in a man-made phenomenon on display in the Wisconsin Dells. Ice Castles, a site that you have to see to believe, has made one of its winter homes only an hour from TC this year. The kids left school near the end of the day and go to spend a couple of hours touring this magnificent site, exploring various tunnels and caves, participating in ice slide races, taking pictures, and just having an overall great time! A BIG THANK YOU goes out to Ms. Byrum for bringing this idea forward and making the trip become a reality for our kids!
March 22, 2017
Lunch today is: Corn Dogs
1. 7th and 8th graders – are you up for a new challenge? Students who fill out their agendas each day and turn in all work ON TIME will have the privilege of attending the MS play’s dress rehearsal on April 6th. Work hard and you can do it!
2. Middle School softball players, please stop by Mrs. Helmrick's room after you finish eating lunch today. Don't forget all fundraising and apparel items are due by Tuesday, March 28th. No exceptions!
3. 7 & 8 Graders interested in Plainfield Little League sign-up sheets are in 7-12 Office.
4. The competition is getting intense in the Library among the Final 4. Who is worthy to be in the Top 2? You decide with your vote…so have your say, and vote today!
5. There is a Middle School Student Council Meeting Tuesday, March 28th in Ms. Byrum’s room. Student Council Members should wear their Student Council Shirts, we will be taking a group picture for the year book. Get your passes in advance to be released form IMPACT!!!
6. (Read Mon)Reminder – Students are not allowed to stay in the building after 3:00PM unless they are with a supervised group. Athletes must be with their coaches and students can be in the After School Program with Mrs. Montgomery. Siblings and friends are NOT allowed to wait for practices to finish or to just hang around the building after 3:00PM.
7. (Read Mon. and Wed.) Attention 7th and 8th Grade Students- Become an Attendance All-Star for the third quarter - if you maintain perfect attendance you will earn a free ticket to a Bucks Game.
8. (Read Tues)Remember to go to the HS Computer Lab after school for homework help. This is a great opportunity to get your work done and there is even an after school snack!
9. (Read Wed)Today is SSR during Impact. Absolutely no students should be in the hallways.
10. (Read Thurs) Friday is School Spirit Day! Make sure to wear your TC apparel every Friday.
11. QUOTE OF THE DAY – “Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.”~Salvador Dali
12. (Read Mon, Wed & Fri)VIRTUE OF THE WEEK – “PERSEVERANCE”: Perseverance is being steadfast and persistent. You commit to your goals and overcome obstacles, no matter how long it takes. You don’t give up you keep going.